City of Kings
House of Musicians and residence of the counts of Champagne
Built between the 13th and 14th centuries, it was located at nos. 18 and 20 on Rue de Tambour, but was destroyed in the devastation of the First World War. The statues on the façades, which depict four musicians and a listener, have been removed and entrusted to the Saint-Remi History Museum, where they are currently on display. Current owner is Taittinger Champagne.
Listed as a Monument Historique in 1820