In the footsteps of Art Deco
The Reims Tennis Club Association was founded in 1920 by the Marquis de Polignac. The club built eight clay courts, two covered courts and a swimming pool between 1920 and 1924. The pool was built by architect Jacques Rapin in the style of a Roman bath with colonnades.
Listed as monument historique in 2001