In the footsteps of Art Deco
Reims train station
Reims train station was opened on 10 June 1858, during the opening of the Reims-Rethel section of the Soissons to Givet line operated by the Compagnie des chemins de fer des Ardennes railway company. It was damaged during the First World War. The original roof over the platforms was replaced by a concrete covered hall designed by the engineer Ridet and built by the Limousin company between 1932 and 1934.