In the footsteps of Art Deco
Built in 1923 by Émile Thion and Marcel Rousseau (architects). The grand arch is made up of three huge windows with richly decorated overhanging balconies. The medallions with their rustic motifs end with caryatids and cornucopias. The front doors are covered by rounded canopies designed in a natural shape and accentuated with windows with stylised motifs.
Listed as Monument Historique in 1981