In the footsteps of Art Deco
Iris de Florence shop
Established on Rue Carnot before the war, this shop was moved and rebuilt in this location by Léon Margotin and Louis Roubert in 1922. They built a shop and an art gallery lit by a glass roof at its peak.
This shop illustrated the quality at the start of the reconstruction era, with cut stone and rich ironwork and mosaics.