City of Kings
As of 1627, it brought together the town councillors (city council and aldermen). It became the town hall in 1880, but then burned down in 1917, before being rebuilt by Jean Bonhomme, architect. It displays an in-relief equestrian sculpture of Louis the 13th in its front. The symmetrical composition of the final building uses all the elements of the second French Renaissance architecture that was still here under Louis the 13th.
Listed as a Monument Historique in 1862, 1922 and 1952