City of Kings
One of three half-buried tunnels forming the Gallo-Roman cryptoporticus that were excavated under the Place du Forum. It was built between 1st and 2nd centuries. The stimated dimensions of the total construction are 100 m long per 60 m wide. Reims owns one of the five cryptoporticus registered in all the Roman world.
Open days from july to october [see more]
Listed as Monument Historique in 1923
🎬 Découverte des secrets du Cryptoportique [6:32 min]